We're Live!

I am more happy then ever because the game is almost complete.

It's been a long journey...And at long last we are gonna be able to see the awesome ending of this epic game.

Enough with the fancy talk.This is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

I am more happy then ever because the game is almost complete.

It's been a long journey...And at long last we are gonna be able to see the awesome ending of this epic game.

Enough with the fancy talk.This is awesome.

It is very nice to see that the game is live. Don't Starve has been a great game so far, and I'm sure it will be better with your and community's efforts.Thank you for introducing Don't Starve to us.Congratulations everybody!

I'm going to re-quote this since it might have been missed due to the auto-moderation system being overzealous on the last page.The retrospective video did have a secret after all...

The sound at the end means something.

It encodes an image of this link: bit.ly/down-we-goI'd upload the image, but I don't know how.

Your post got auto-moderated for some reason. I took care of it.

Thanks for that. Something popped up when I posted, but I didn't have time to read it. It probably said something about it.Anyway, I am particularly excited for secret. I have wanted the secret since I started playing!

Ah, finally we come to the end of one road. I am curious though did that rook actually get scrapped? I guess there was not enough time to fully flesh it out. I am speculating mechanics were going to be tied to a full version of a Maxwell biome that was going to replace hounds (towards the end). Either that or it was supposed to have a charging forward mechanic that did not work out. Hopefully we will see it again like the Pengull and Angry Snowmen latter.Thank you this has been a most extraordinary game you have put together. It’s kept my attention longer then any current triple A games that have been developed.

*tear*It surely has been an eventful journey, and while on era of don't starve fades away, a new, brighter future fades into existence. We've fought birds to deerclops' and caught rabbits and spiders. We've travelled across far, distant islands and most of all; we've explored and found many secrets, puzzles and traps along the way! This. Is don't starve. :*)

Great job guys, this is the first beta I've ever participated in and it was alot of fun and satisfying being able to see this game progress and become what it is now and also help give feedback. Can't wait to see what you guys have planned for the next 6 months!