The Official Don't Starve Soundtrack

The Official Don't Starve Soundtrack is now for sale!

Steam version available here.

Posted Image

Since the beginning we've loved the work that Vince and Jason have done for the music, and indeed we've gotten a fair amount of requests for the full soundtrack. These tracks are remastered and presented in both MP3 and lossless FLAC format, and includes a bonus track that isn't included in-game.

As we add more music to the game during our 6-month content updates, we'll be adding them to this package for free!

We hope you enjoy it.

It said in my update email "We've added a new song to the official Don't Starve soundtrack. If you've already picked up a copy, you can download the additional track!"

I bought the soundtrack when it had 1-9 but now 10, "Cave Work" has come out and I do not know where or how to obtain it?

the hoedown music doesn't appear for me

Yeah, same here. The e-mail I received from Klei on July 30th says that Hoedown is a new (11th) track that was added, but I don't see it when re-downloading the soundtrack from the Humble Bundle page.

Yea, it's not shown up for me either. The last update when there was a new track, there were some release issues. It may be that the steam version (which is the version I have) hasn't updated just yet to include the updated soundtrack. I check every now and then to see if it's updated. It may just take a little while to update. I'm not sure what else to do about it other than wait it out.

So, the e-mail that I just got states that there are 11 tracks now, but I still only have 10 in my folder. Is this just an issue with steam updating so that the tracks download, or will there be another way to go about getting the missing tracks? Since it's been a couple weeks since my last post, the track hasn't downloaded, even though the game has updated since then.

Just recently bought the soundtrack, I do seem to have hoedown and the new songs. Maybe you have to delete the soundtracks and then verify game integrity? Dunno.

I'd like to make a suggestion though, not sure if it's hard to do or not but would it be possible to include a second sound track that has the songs extended (maybe 8-10 minutes long)?

Heya @Lip, when you bought the soundtrack, it gets downloaded to your Don't Starve folder within Steam. The easiest way to get to it is by right-clicking on Don't Starve in your game library and choosing "Properties." In properties, click on the "Local Files" tab and choose "Browse Local Files". This will open up your Don't Starve folder in Steam where you'll find the folder for your soundtrack.

From there, just run the soundtrack with your preferred audio player!

• Like 1

Seems like my "don't starve" folder is lacking a soundtrack folder with all the music. I did purchase the game plus the soundtrack, but I think it was through Humble and not Steam. Any help here?

Find the email regarding your Humble Bundle Sountrack purchase. There should be a link taking you to the download page, your music is probably there.