some art :D

Slightly better Charlie paper puppet!

R0kKjfb.jpg

Harder paper and rope joints make this one... better I guess? 

Well, she does have the moves, so... SUCESS!

AsJdM02.jpg

D3MtbOz.jpg

5HeceJc.jpg

ksC3xgG.jpg

8tWrnk2.jpg

And yeah, I know what you're thinking.

LjEoJWs.jpg

9Edpg3b.jpg

iMA85q1.jpg

Oh yea you do. 

On 20.07.2016 at 9:55 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Here come dat paper boi.

ktHssVE.jpg

O **** waddup!

MeHYZBj.jpg

jHwxUBb.jpg

My room isn't becoming dangerously full of creepy paper puppets, what are you talking about.

• Like 8

Just wanted to come back from the dead briefly to say that I drop by this thread occasionally. I am glad that you're continuing to draw, Willette. Your art is beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I still have the one you drew of me and Wilson on my computer. :p

I haven't played the game since the Strange New Powers update, let alone be active on here. Life threw a bunch of things at me, you know how it goes. Anyways, I wish you luck in your future endeavors, as always. Shoutouts to the community in this little cubbyhole of the forum too.

A shame RaidCall seems to have died. I am active on IRC though, if you want to start a new channel there for us. Feel free to hit me up at ThatBum on EsperNet.

P.S. You still have co-author permissions on the Willette character mod, Willette. If you can acquire a coder to modernize the mod, it can be playable again.

Edited by ThatBum
  • Like 5

o3OtT2W.gif

Happens 

On 24.07.2016 at 2:52 PM, ThatBum said:

Just wanted to come back from the dead briefly to say that I drop by this thread occasionally. I am glad that you're continuing to draw, Willette. Your art is beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I still have the one you drew of me and Wilson on my computer. :p

I haven't played the game since the Strange New Powers update, let alone be active on here. Life threw a bunch of things at me, you know how it goes. Anyways, I wish you luck in your future endeavors, as always. Shoutouts to the community in this little cubbyhole of the forum too.

A shame RaidCall seems to have died. I am active on IRC though, if you want to start a new channel there for us. Feel free to hit me up at ThatBum on EsperNet.

P.S. You still have co-author permissions on the Willette character mod, Willette. If you can acquire a coder to modernize the mod, it can be playable again.

Eyy, thank you! 

Glad to know you haven't been blown up by one of your gaming machines of doom! 

About the mod... yeah, I've been thinking it would be cool if I could update the poor old thing, maybe even redo it for the DST... maybe I will, if I have the time and desire. Pretty sure modders around here will cooperate to make something like that. I mean, they usually do, right? heh. 

• Like 5

On 03.08.2016 at 1:55 AM, minespatch said:

The first thing that I shouldn't have thought of when seeing this was the extreme reactions on Bobobo. :wilson_ecstatic:

The expressions are intense and great but I got a unintentional chuckle out of this.

It's okay, I don't think anyone can take those faces seriously XD

Oh... about faces...

eWUW6IB.png

Heuuf. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, dahl said:

C-can I leave this here? Maybe mod or something like that will be soon, idk. Just character design.

That's great! I don't see how that's on topic... And in any case, I'd suggest you making your own thread for all your wonderful stuff you might have! 

People will not get confused and will pay more attention to a separate new thread~

Besides, you get a nice little storage for all your little drawing needs~

Good luck with the mod!

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Willette said:

People will not get confused and will pay more attention to a separate new thread~

Oh gods, I thought this thread for a random art.

Spoiler

698 pages... oh my dog.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Willette said:

It's okay, I don't think anyone can take those faces seriously XDOh... about faces...

eWUW6IB.png

Heuuf. 

On 7/11/2016 at 3:55 PM, minespatch said:

Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 3.50.04 PM.png

Dammit Mobb, look what you made me do. |D

5783f98fce2eb_ScreenShot2016-07-11at3.50.04PM.thumb.png.2cf1e2773cdf6a8a966995b0da4991e4.png

6 hours ago, Willette said:
10 hours ago, dahl said:

C-can I leave this here? Maybe mod or something like that will be soon, idk. Just character design.digital-post.png

That's great! I don't see how that's on topic... And in any case, I'd suggest you making your own thread for all your wonderful stuff you might have!  People will not get confused and will pay more attention to a separate new thread~ Besides, you get a nice little storage for all your little drawing needs~ Good luck with the mod!

@ExtollerOfTrolls had the same problem when she accidentally submitted in @WPH's thread. You're not alone. Link the thread here when you're done. I'd love to see

• Like 3

15 hours ago, dahl said:

Oh gods, I thought this thread for a random art.

Hide contents

698 pages... oh my dog.

Hehe, yeah... I guess the page count does tend to be confusing. 

The legends speak of those who managed to read the whole thing from the very start! Well, aside from those who were fairly active in the thread. 

...Yeah, I feel like this is just a room of a very dangerous image hoarder, who'll eventually die of starvation, not being able to find the fridge behind the tower of used paper... Which is a great death!

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

5783f98fce2eb_ScreenShot2016-07-11at3.50.04PM.thumb.png.2cf1e2773cdf6a8a966995b0da4991e4.png

Mhmmyes. 10/10

• Like 1

On 21.08.2016 at 2:37 AM, Troublemaker said:

Hey Willette, do you share your brushes from sai? If you do, may I have them?

You can SHARE SAI brushes? 

Son.

Son, how?

And while you're thinking of that, how about some space doritos.

Scientific space doritos!

tMJhiD1.png

Also hi, guys!

Edited by Willette
  • Like 7