Mimmiroo draws Don't Starve

I did have a rabbit comic in mind :) To be honest, I haven't made it far enough into the caves to run into bunnymen :'(

That's weird, the first time I tested caves and intsantly found them. Maybe you should use the Lua console to find them or search them on google. You don't have to, but Bunnymen are sooo cute! I wanna see what they would be like if they were wearing rabbit earmuffs.

Sooo, when I first saw Rabbit Hutch in the game I thought it was literally a hutch for the jackalope...Not a Bunnyman house. Then I thought, what if Wilson collected a ton of jackalope to cuddle with when his insanity got too low? And then this happened. post-21275-13764595390983_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Sooo, when I first saw Rabbit Hutch in the game I thought it was literally a hutch for the jackalope...Not a Bunnyman house. Then I thought, what if Wilson collected a ton of jackalope to cuddle with when his insanity got too low? And then this happened. [ATTACH=CONFIG]9254[/ATTACH]

aawhahaaaw, this is a good way to restore sanity! so fluffy.

Sooo, when I first saw Rabbit Hutch in the game I thought it was literally a hutch for the jackalope...Not a Bunnyman house. Then I thought, what if Wilson collected a ton of jackalope to cuddle with when his insanity got too low? And then this happened. [ATTACH=CONFIG]9254[/ATTACH]

gosh it's so sweet :"D

Aww that's so cute, and that serves as a good hiding spot too XD