[Down Until Further Notice] Common Suggestions (And Responses)

I only ask this, I want to be able to make drinks. Like gather water and petals and put it all in a crock pot and make tea. Or something. It doesn't make sense that we have to eat but we can't drink anything? You can survive weeks without food, but only days without water.Sorry if this has been suggested before.

Hello. Sorry for my english. i am german, but i'll try.I would like to have one new thing, if possible.Please, let wilson (and the other charakters too) sit near the fire. Sounds crazy, but it would be more atmospheric, if i were able to sit near the fire, than standing the whole night. There must be an animation for that allready, because after sleeping in a tent, wilson sits for a short period. Please add a key to change between sit and stand. I love this game very much, please keep up the good work :)

• Like 1

You guys can message [MENTION=584]LadyD[/MENTION] about taking over if you want.;)

Hey, why is all your stuff on her page? Are one of you the alt of the other? Wait no. I think all mods activities are on any one mods page.-Spirit Edited by spiritcrusher77

Yes This is really out of date. I know.I have been really busy being a mod and other stuffs. If anyone wants to draft a new set I am happy to update. I just dont have the time to do it myself :(

OK Im sorry this new update is really pissing me off!!!!!!!!! i have either a log or somthing to gather right infront of me but my guy attacks somthing instead !!!!! gaaaaah wasting time also why cant i pick up all of one item like grass or logs at once now again wasting time having to put individual log in my chest or not able to make room in my invontory because it grabs 20 grass in stead of all 40... SO ANOYING  as well the bug net im pressing space bar to catch butterflies and it kills then with the bug net WHAT is that crap

Hi Folks,

so i've some peaces of Ingame Suggestions. Maybe few of this suggestions are better placed at the Mods corner.

But i think some one of this are quied good for an offical Update.

New Char: A crazy Trapper or a Miner

Survival: Binoculars! Take in hand and you get a big Radius to take off the Map

Survival: When you pickt Stiks a lovley flexible tree will stay ther. A rope on in and you got a Trap.

Survival: A Camping cookware. Its like the Cookpot but you can only use this a short term.

Survival: Build Ski to move faster at Wintertime

Animals: A Bear ?

Hats: A Trapperhat or a Topi

To relay the nerves: A yoga mat or a rag doll.

And Plz ! A extra slot for the amulet and the backpack. Its a good feature. Sure every can get the mod but why the implement this feature not in the game?

Weapons: Maybe a Crossbow or a Tomerhawk

I have a suggestion since i started playing the game: They really should add Multiplayer! I mean wouldn´t it be awesome to play with friends and work together to survive? I really hope they make it in some future update, not sure if im the only one here with this idea.