Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nate

A fast way to increase sanity?

20 posts in this topic

I had everything, until a hound came in at the wrong time, and my sanity went from 150 to 65 and I need to know how to raise sanity fast. I don't know any ways to raise sanity other than eating foods that do.

Then take those flowers and make a garnet thing, raises sanity while worn during the day.Man up and be a girl!

Sleep. Sleeping restores loads of sanity.

Oh.That is lazy.

I think I read that making prototypes adds some but I'm not sure - flowers, sleep or pumpkin cookies

I think I read that making prototypes adds some but I'm not sure - flowers, sleep or pumpkin cookies

Oh.That requires smarts.

Find the nearest wormhole and jump through it a few times, sanity wont be a thing to worry about any longer.

Find the nearest wormhole and jump through it a few times, sanity wont be a thing to worry about any longer.

Oh.Well someone seems to know what he is doing...

There are two walruses camping in an igloo during the winter. They are very friendly and will give you sanity potions if you walk up to them without wearing any armor or weapons to show that you come in peace.

And when you hear the Deerclops coming, hit him, he'll give you a lot of food.

The tent restores a lot of sanity. Be aware that it has limited uses, however (around 6-7 I think). Also a great way to skip winter nights.

[MENTION=10499]SirMorgenStar[/MENTION] Oh, I'ma do dat right now -1 hour later- NOPE. [MENTION=1607]Perpetual_Sin[/MENTION] Nope.

Recruit a bunch of pigs and just bask in their worship. Each pig gives a huge sanity boost.