Draw Your Character into Don't Starve

I have the drawing. I just haven't colored it yet

Then post when you finish it. I ignored the fact that zkDalek resurrected a 4 months old thread because I thought that there would be more drawing but it seems like people are just describing their characters.

Ok, here is a character based on myself:Name: BenzuxTitle: The Menacing MinerQuote: What happens when i touch this purple gem....AAAAAAAARGGHH!!Abilities:-Higher health (170)-Chops down trees and mines rocks faster-Loses less sanity underground-Can set up an average base underground-Transforms when met in certain conditions-Spawns with a 50% pickaxe and miner hats blueprint-Always spawns near a Plugged Sinkhole1:This means he is stealthier than most of my characters2:This means that normally when you mine a rock, it has 3 stages: New rock, Broken rock and Mined rock. But he only has 2: New rock and mined rock. It also means that he cuts down trees faster(4 hits and a big evergreen falls down etc.)3:This means he loses 0.73 sanity/3 mins underground4:This means that he learns more crafting recepies underground, when he sets up a base underground he only needs an alchemy engine to unlock all crafting recipies but he needs a shadow manipulator aboveground.5:This means that when he is underground, has a purple gem with him, and his sanity reaches 30 or lower, he will transfrom to Mallory, a beast that if you keep reading i will tell more about.6:This basically means he spawns with half-used pick, and he can make the miner hat without any crafting machines.When he turns into Mallory, the purple gem starts floating above him, while he falls to the ground and lets off what he had in his hand, putting his hands on top of his head and starts transforming. When the purple gem starts flashing, it explodes into 4 nightmare fuel and he is transformed into a beast with the head of a bat with some orange hair, very thin arms, a dinosaurs legs and tail, and the purple gem is in his amulet.Also his clothes are broken after this. The mutation will keep up until 10 days, or when mallory gets caught up in sunlight.Mallory stats:Health: 160Sanity: 80Hunger: 160Very fast,Stronger attacks,Needs to be underground at daytime or he will mutate back,Monsters wont attack him unless he attacks first,Can only eat monster food, but without penalties,Harvests resources faster,When he comes out from underground, it will automaticl be dusk.When he transforms back, his clothes will still be broken, but in 10 days they will "grow" back. If it is winter, and his clothes are broken, he needs to wear a tier 3 winter full clothing to not freeze. He also takes more damage from freezing while his clothes are broken. If hounds attack while he is transformed, the hounds will come but as soon as they get to you, they will go towards the nearest pig village to attack them.He can also when transformed, feed werepigs monster meat to make them follow as normal pigs. He will transform back also if he goes totally insane. He cant wear a garland or else he will take damage, and the only way to restore his sanity, is to attack a boss. Every attack gives him +5 sanity back.Benzux himself, looks very small, has a same kind of beard as Woodie, his hair is a it longer than Woodie's, he is wearing a mining suit and at the back of him there is a small iron hammer.Here is a re-textured Woodie. I made him look more like Benzux and looks horrible in some places but very good in others.attachicon.gif10380.attachOk, so here's Mallory The Forgotten Beast, who has the Fear amulet which gives him the ability to drain it's opponets fears and make them into power for himself. I will post Mallory's backstory probably soon. And when i have the time i will update how Benzux transforms into Mallory. I will make the fear amulet one of the items which he spawns with and with that you need to do something to make you turn into Mallory ;).attachicon.gif10536.attach

Just wanted to say that you're stealing my art of Werkex

werkex_by_foxbold-d69d13q.png

And im just not reporting you cause anyone that put the eyes on it will notice it's art thief.

I have an idea for a character. Idk if she's overpowered though.

SNIPER WOLF

Ability:

- befriend up to 6 hounds by giving them meat

- Able to wield a rifle at the start of the game

- Ability to craft gold/flint/gunpowder together to make bullets for her rifle

Cons:

- Faster sanity drain due to her hatred of the world

- Needs occasional tranquillizers to feed her addiction made from .... spider gland, petals and....? idk 

If not she will suffer from great sanity drain

Edited by Bearry

I have an idea for a character. Idk if she's overpowered though.

SNIPER WOLF

Ability:

- befriend up to 6 hounds by giving them meat

- Able to wield a rifle at the start of the game

- Ability to craft gold/flint/gunpowder together to make bullets for her rifle

Cons:

- Faster sanity drain due to her hatred of the world

- Needs occasional tranquillizers to feed her addiction made from .... spider gland, petals and....? idk 

If not she will suffer from great sanity drain

You have to include a drawing. That's why this thread is called draw your character into Don't Starve

I have a character in a different series that I drew into Don't Starve, I'm hoping to start modding him in the near future :) I'll include a pencil sketch I did of him earlier (camera is a bit crummy)

10628598_10152730060878576_6560992250575

10968307_10152730060828576_5869196370145

character info:

FLIN

The Beekeeper (or the Bee Doctor - not sure yet)

"I wish I could fly with them."

Perks: 
- can befriend bees! - they'll help him fight (like the pigs)

- bees will naturally follow him around when he approaches, but won't stick around too long unless befriended

- they won't attack him when harvesting honey

- sanity boost when around bees

- starts the game with: bee-style backpack, long scarf (provides some warmth during winter), and immediately knows the recipes for any healing items (ie. healing salve) <-- this has to do with his back story

Weaknesses:

- has low health

- significant sanity loss when a bee dies (can probably only handle 5 bees dying before going insane)

- even more sanity loss if he is responsible for the bee's death

- can't hit that hard

( p.s. if any of you wanna know more about Flin, PM me 'cause I'd love to share <3 )

• Like 2

I need an artist to help me with a Don't Starve Together character. These are my ideas:

Species: Human/Mutant

Name: The Sapphire Speedster

Stats:

Increased Speed alot

1.His sanity is low , to make him more of a mad speedster, and he regains it by being near other players

2.He is average strength 

3.Has healing factor

4.His hunger is probably going to be his cause of death, it Decreases very quickly due to the fact that he can run so fast

Appearance: 

Wears a blue track jacket with collar sticking out

Look up Superhero Impulse, and try to create your own version of his goggles and ear pieces

Hairstyle: Go to the picture i attached and its the second one over

PM me if u are interested. Steam:ZackAttacker109

Don't care how long it takes just inform me if you want to do it

post-524042-0-24042400-1423522417_thumb.

Found this thread by accident while looking up character drawing tutorials :p I decided I wanted to post my character.

if_my_character_was_in_don_t_starve_by_d

She doesn't have a name yet but she's a magical dragon girl.

"I am from the future"

- Can evade enemies quicker.
- Get's cold faster (but doesn't get hot as easily)
- Loves dragons and magic.
- Has a magical necklace <-- with a secret ability.

These perks may change at some point in the future.

I tried making her a character in DS once but the artwork/spriting was too difficult.