Stuck on summer after world jump

jjf1jr
  • Pending

I have jumped to a new world now on this specific saved game over 15 times on ROG PS4. On my last new world jump the game seems to have started me in Autumn yet the game is stuck on summer conditions. I have went over 5days on this new world and still over heat with Autumn colored tree's and no indications of summer other then the over heating. I have many hours of game play with all these world jumps. Needs Fix. What do I do?? Do not want to start over! Season problem's seemed to have started after entering or leaving cave in previous world.

Steps to Reproduce
Explained above.

User Feedback

Mild overheating can happen the first few days into Autumn if you have a thermal stone equipped & are near heat sources... But there is definitely a bug where seasons change when caving. Even going into the cave for a few segments of the in game day can change the season.

I doubt they'll give these bugs the attention they need though... They're too busy with Don't Starve Together content/bugs to go back to RoG. It's quite sad & wrong though, I mean they're releasing retail disk copies soon of the Mega Pack & both RoG & Shipwrecked have serious broken mechanics. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

I do know it is normal for mild overheating in the first few days but it's been more then 5 and the new world generated this way. New worlds should only start in Spring or Autumn on default settings which is what I'm on and yes I agree that they may not address this with the new content they released, content that also needs attention. I'm months into this game though and have paid for ROG/SW and ROG is what I prefer. It is a part of the game and hopefully they address it. If not it's a waist of money and I personally don't think it should be played until fixed.

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, Astroknot said:

@ImDaMisterL Move this bug report to the proper forum pronto! (If you can move bug reports like you can topics.)

Sadly, I can't move it outside of the Bug Tracker, nor split it into a thread for the DS Bug Tracker.

@jjf1jr You should post your bug report here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/17-dont-starve-bug-tracker/

If it's regarding DS RoG an not DST RoG :)

Share this comment

Darn, well moving things from bug tracker to another bug tracker should be a feature on the forum someday if its possible. The Original poster mentions world jumps in the report so I thought it was safe to assume they were referring to DS RoG :).

• Like 1

Share this comment

Does Klei even bother looking at DS:RoG/SW bug tracker anymore?? More people should post here, since they focus on DST only it seems.

I posted about the season change shortly after SW was released on PS4 last year & diddly squat has come of it... SW is bugged as hell too. C'mon guys, give some love to the original content since you're about to release it broken in the Mega Pack Retail version!!

• Like 1

Share this comment

@bestnick8 Klei hopefully will start looking through the Mount Everest amount of bugs after "A New Reign" is over and done with, by then they might have some extra staff to fix Shipwrecked. (Also I would like to note that Shipwrecked's first anniversary of release is coming up soon and its still quite buggy, maybe then they'll give us some information on what they will be doing about it then.)

• Like 1

Share this comment