[PS4] Unable to kick/ban players

NoscopeFelix
  • Pending

This is a problem I've been fighting with for a while now . Sometimes your unable to kick or Bann players who are at the bottom of the playerlist .This becomes a real problem is they die and don't leave even if you ask them to.

Steps to Reproduce
Host a game let people join and sometimes you won't be able to kick the last player on the list
  • Spool 1

User Feedback

This has been reported once before but the problem is in the *sometimes*. I haven't been able to figure out the conditions and so haven't been able to reproduce it here. Are there any other details you can give that might help? Things like what was your max player count and how many people were on the server when it happened? Also a screenshot of the player listing when it's happening might give me a lead on the problem. I'll give it another look here as well.

Share this comment

5 hours ago, CharlesB said:

This has been reported once before but the problem is in the *sometimes*. I haven't been able to figure out the conditions and so haven't been able to reproduce it here. Are there any other details you can give that might help? Things like what was your max player count and how many people were on the server when it happened? Also a screenshot of the player listing when it's happening might give me a lead on the problem. I'll give it another look here as well.

Well the player count was 6 and we were 3 people the last time it happens one think I noticed is that always when the bug happens it's the last player on the player list.Never the second first third fourth or fifth always the player that's the lowest on the player listing.thats the only detail that really matters because it happend on some of my server where the server was full with a max count of 4 players.

Share this comment

When this happens, are you:

- Not able to select the last player in the list at all

- Able to select them but the Kick and Ban buttons are missing

- Able to select them and click the Kick/Ban buttons but the buttons have no effect

- ??? Something else

Share this comment

Hello!

I am also having the same issue. I have only tested it when hosting a "Social" server. It occurs with 4+ total users including the host, 70% of the time. The bottom user can be highlighted, but the options to mute, kick and ban cannot be highlighted. The icons are present, but they cannot be clicked.

In order to kick the user at the bottom of the player list, you must first kick the users above them.

The issue can be resolved by performing a Roll Back.

I hope that helps!

Share this comment