Player listing

Ickyfckingvicky
  • Can't Reproduce

You can't mute/kick/ban the last person in the player listing. It won't let you scroll through the options. 

Steps to Reproduce
Host a sever and try to ban the last person on the player list.

User Feedback

Can you check that the last person in the list isn't actually you? I've tried this a few times any my character has always been last in the list. In this case mute/kick/ban should not be available.

If it indeed isn't your player then can you post a screenshot of the player listing?

Thanks

Share this comment

It definitely isn't herself as she was trying to kick someone else at the time. I was also in the server while she was telling me of this. I can't reproduce the steps either as I never felt the need to kick anyone who was coincedentally the last player on the player listing.

Share this comment

14 hours ago, xxJk-L said:

It definitely isn't herself as she was trying to kick someone else at the time. I was also in the server while she was telling me of this. I can't reproduce the steps either as I never felt the need to kick anyone who was coincedentally the last player on the player listing.

Well... what if someone volunteered to be kicked? I can do that if ya want, that way it can be tested out. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

If I'm understanding the problem correctly no one actually needs to be kicked to test this :)
The buttons to mute/kick/ban the last player are missing from the player listing so the admin doesn't even have the option.

I'll keep my eyes open for the issue; let me know if you see it pop up again.

• Like 2

Share this comment