Microbe Musher still taking in large ammounts of water

Vilda
  • Pending

Currently holding 3 and half tons. I suspect they keep adding the water when machine is waiting for the lice.20170326204336_1.jpg

Hotel Duplicant Cycle 121.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Let the Musher running for some time. Perhaps on higher priority.

User Feedback

I have been able to duplicate this with both of the recipes. The dupes will continue to provide it water and dirt/meal lice continuously, even if they have enough to fill one or multiple recipes. Checking on the status, it shows as 'Awaiting materials', as there is a dupe that is assigned to get it more materials. The only ways that I have found to fix it are to turn on the Red Alert momentarily, which causes them to change tasks sometimes, or to save and reload my game, which causes the state of every system to restart from scratch. This will usually happen again fairly quickly. It doesn't look like a check is being performed on the microbe musher to see if it has enough materials before providing more materials.

Share this comment

I think this might be related to a bug I have seen where the dupes get stuck in an infinite loop fetching water for the Microbe Musher or Algae Terrariums. This issue occurred for me earlier today turns out it has to do with dupes fetching water from a tile which contains Polluted water, had deconstructed a fresh water pipe over the Polluted water pond. If this is the issue you are having mopping the water source seems to fix it, probably the only way to fix the save.

Share this comment