Binge eater is stuck in the eating loop

Morse
  • Branch: Live Branch Pending

Binge eater, when stressed, will start eating endlessly. Without even chewing and forgetting all other needs.

Like on this screenshot. It was just half the cycle, but Leira was quite busy.

20170526202853_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Get a binge eater Stress to the 100%

User Feedback

Same here. A binge eater just destroyed my entire food supply in 1 go. Sort of overpowered compared to the other stress responses in the game...

Share this comment

Same report here. My cycle 165+ base is coming to an end because my ONE binge eater is eating 50-60k calories per cycle and is completely ignoring any other stress relievers. I've even restarted the game and the duplicant doesn't have the "insatiable hunger" debuff anymore, yet he still continues to sit there and eat everything.

Share this comment

Same. Got to cycle 246, then let my stress get too high. Went from a surplus of 126,000 kCal to having 7,000 kCal in the span of a couple cycles because a single dupe got stuck in a munchy loop.

I still have tons of fields of produce, so I might not be completely dead at this point, but the fact that a single dupe could do that much damage seems ridiculous. It's way too hard to deal with. 

I'm still fighting this as we speak, so this might turn out. Trying to trap him in a place with a fridge and a massage pad using electric doors and seeing if that works out. 

Edit: What sucks is that i have re-oriented my whole team to fight stress, and my stress is still at 100% because that one guy refuses to stop eating and get on the stupid massage table. 

I had 4 other 100% stressers and now everyone is under 30% except him, stuck at 100%.

The trap seemed to work. He jumped from 100% to 60% stress immediately after getting on the massage table. So now everyone is sane again, I just have to figure out how to fix my base now. :S

Edited by DeCiBel

Share this comment