Metheus Puzzle Bug

Boriyy
  • Fixed

Whilst doing the 2nd puzzle within the Metheus Puzzle, on my screen all 6 dots were glowing, as soon as this occurred my screen changed to the following image, refreshing the page or using a different web browser instantly directs me to this page too, because of this i'm unsure if the puzzle was actually completed or not, its also impossible for me to redo the 2nd puzzle due to not being able to get back to it

My Steam Profile :  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053060686

White Screen.JPG

Steps to Reproduce
Completing the 2nd puzzle within the Metheus puzzle, just pressed the button and 6 lights were shown, instantly refreshed into this page
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Forcing a refresh on the page (Shift + F5) should fix it for ya. If not, please let me know. Unfortunately it looks like your progress in the puzzle was reset due to this bug.

Share this comment

16 hours ago, PeterA said:

Forcing a refresh on the page (Shift + F5) should fix it for ya. If not, please let me know. Unfortunately it looks like your progress in the puzzle was reset due to this bug.

That worked, thanks, doesn't matter about puzzle progress being reset, just means i get to do it again :D

• Like 1

Share this comment

49 minutes ago, Boriyy said:

just means i get to do it again

You can also do the puzzle again with the same person or other people by unbinding on the left tablet, and starting over.

Share this comment