Lureplant drops

Niko_
  • Closed

Lureplants don't appear to drop all the items they consumed upon death. I'm aware of the slow consumption of items by the lure plant but that was not the cause of this. The lure plant only seems to hold about 20ish stacks of items, not sure if thats intended or not but the wiki says nothing about it. When i created a grass farm and spammed 6 applied horticulture's on approximately 80 grass tufts i had nowhere near the expected amount of grass. I grew all the grass in the span of less than 2 days so consumption is not an item as only 48 items should have been consumed (one every 20 seconds). The plant dropped only 3 stacks of grass (i was expecting around 60) and a bunch of items i had thrown away into the plant previously (it didn't fill up my inventory and krampus sack so it wasn't a huge amount of items).

If this isn't a bug, the wiki should be updated. 

Steps to Reproduce
1. Place a lureplant 2. Go into god mode with c_godmode() 3. Place grass tufts around each eye and fertilize them 4. Use applied horticulture near the grass and once all the grass is collected, repeat 5. Fertilize all withered grass 6. More applied horticulture 7. Kill the leafy bulb and the grass from the bulb won't be anywhere near what was harvested

User Feedback

Lureplants have limited inventory space, so items get removed if the inventory is already full.

• Like 2

Share this comment