/bye is used for two different emotes

Michi01
  • Fixed

Using /bye can either lead to the character waving with a grumpy face or clenching their fist. I'm not sure if this counts as a bug since it could be intended because /wave, /sit and /squat can also lead to two different emotes each but in my opinion the two emotes that are done by using /bye are too different to be random variations of the same emote. When I use /wave, /sit or /squat it usually doesn't matter which of the two emotes happens because they are quite similar but with /bye I often have to try multiple times because I always only want to use one of them. (Also beefalo do almost nothing when the grumpy waving happens but they have an angry face when the fist clenching happens)

Steps to Reproduce
Use /bye

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
  • The waving animation has been moved to the /wave emotes
  • /bye will now use the same animations as /wave
  • The fist clench is now /rude
  • Like 5

Share this comment

On ‎2017‎年‎4‎月‎28‎日 at 8:19 AM, V2C said:
  • The waving animation has been moved to the /wave emotes
  • /bye will now use the same animations as /wave
  • The fist clench is now /rude

In the three waving animations, two give a happy feeling, but the one used to be /bye makes the character frown a bit. I wonder if it feels right..:?

Share this comment