After a mod crash, I lost my privilege to access in Don't Starve Together. What should I do?

HeatAndRun
  • Closed

I was playing DST offline. When I opened my map, the game crashed  while announcing <Mod Crashed!>.

I tried running Don't starve together again, but It didn't work.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Don't starve together and even Steam after swept out all server / mod files in my computer.

but after all of these processing, it still doesn't work. when I try to access and run dontstarve_steam.exe file, it just says 'I don't have a privilege to access

Don't starve together'

I did everything I can. I did Game Cache verification, re/uninstall everything about steam and don't starve together. but I couldn't solve the goddamn

problem. Please give me a helping hand...

Here's my client_log file.(client_log.txt) I think the fatal crash might be happened near when the time is [09:12:51]..

Also, workshop-842702425  in the log file is seems to be Minimap hud mz mod.

and this is the link related to that mod.(http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=842702425&searchtext=mz)

Steps to Reproduce
(Same contents regard to Issue description) I was playing DST offline. When I opened my map, the game crashed  while announcing . I tried running Don't starve together again, but It didn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled Don't starve together and even Steam after swept out all server / mod files in my computer. but after all of these processing, it still doesn't work. when I try to access and run dontstarve_steam.exe file, it just says 'I don't have a privilege to access Don't starve together' I did everything I can. I did Game Cache verification, re/uninstall everything about steam and don't starve together. but I couldn't solve the goddamn problem. Please give me a helping hand... Here's my client_log file.(client_log.txt) I think the fatal crash might be happened near when the time is [09:12:51].. Also, workshop-842702425  in the log file is seems to be Minimap hud mz mod. and this is the link related to that mod.(http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=842702425&searchtext=mz)

User Feedback

Have you tried rebooting your PC? That can sometimes help issues when Steam gets confused about permissions.

Share this comment

On 2017. 5. 27. at 4:02 AM, PeterA said:

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTThanks a lot for your reply! I'm so appreciate to your help.

This was the simpliest problem... I think I was a fool. or... maybe the problem was I turn off and on my computer quite occasionally..?

Share this comment