Melting Abyssalite

I've seen people talk about this as it melts into liquid tungsten which could be quiet handy... Is this even possible?  I see that diamond can get up to 3926.9 degrees before melting so there is a substance that can endure the heat to transfer to the Abyssalite, but it seems like that would take a very long time to do... if you can get diamond tiles up above Abyssalite's melting point.

Liquid metal used as "coolant" for metal refinery may be heated above abyssalite melting point and still stay liquid.

You can then pipe it through non-insulated pipes made from insulation to melt them or drip it on diamond tiles with diamond plates to transfer heat to nearby tiles. Un-plated transfer would take ages since liquid-solid temperature exchanges are incredibly slow compared to solid-solid.

7 hours ago, 0xFADE said:

There was something I remember seeing

Probably this.

Best way to search ONI forums is to use Google and the "site:forums.kleientertainment.com" command, which lets you use full google search power on just the ONI forums. Here's the string I used to get the link above.

• insulation melting oxygen not included site:forums.kleientertainment.com

On 27.4.2019 at 12:10 AM, mathmanican said:

Best way to search ONI forums is to use Google and the "site:forums.kleientertainment.com" command, which lets you use full google search power on just the ONI forums. Here's the string I used to get the link above.

• insulation melting oxygen not included site:forums.kleientertainment.com

This is probably the best tip I ever found in this forum! Thanks

Archived