• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Author: BeetleDan, Star

Aquarium mod adds new craftable item to the game - aquarium. To fill it with water, wait for the rain. It's useless in winter, however it may contain some ice. Fish live in her own life. It doesn't work for you (like bird in cage) so be careful to save it from starving.

Roe includes 0.5 meat and 0.5 fish. So roe+twig = fish sticks and so on.

Russian Wiki

What does it really do? Just try and enjoy!

Quick info about this mod:

180px-Aqvarium-info.png

What's New in Version 1.52   See changelog

Released

• Added tag "seafood" for compatibility with mod "Waiter 101".
  • Improved design of aquarium (more appropriate DS style)
  • Disabled spacebar for aquarium. Use mouse to catch the fish.
  • Optional you can change sanity bonus of sandwiches: +10 by default, you can set +5 or +15
  • Fixed naming of "Aquarium".

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice mod but lack of information . You should put some enough description so people can be willingly to download this.

I just tried it. Nice mod , but lack of information . You should put some enough description so people can be willingly to download this.

Nice mod but lack of information . You should put some enough description so people can be willingly to download this.

Thank you! Added some info. But is it not interesting to explore? ;) I guess raiting will say about quality if someone doubt.

Yes, it's fixed in 1.52 here, but still not fixed in steam version and will be fixed in next update.

Thank you for noticing.

Thank you! Added some info. But is it not interesting to explore? ;) I guess raiting will say about quality if someone doubt.

No point in spending my time trying a mod if the author did not bother spending 5 minutes to write some informations.

If author is still around,: I wonder if it would be possible to make it DST compatible?

Also, I guess some fishy-things from Shipwrecked could use some love, too... ;)

Edited by Estel