• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

34 Screenshots

About This File

This is Renamon, a digimon from the show digimon tamers. This mod enables the character Renamon in "Don't starve."

Renamon has unique quotes, is very nimble on its feet (fast), it has a very fast metabolism, petrified of the dark (EXTREME sanity loss). renamon has a second form and a little hat to help level out the game play.

Stats

250 Hitpoints

220 Sanity

250 Hunger

Changes

1. ADDED HEALTH REGEN
  2. rain decreases sanity
  3. hit damage increased
  4. High definition art
  5. New insane form
  6. Custom sounds.

What's New in Version beta 1.2   See changelog

Released

• added base files for the mod
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Gotta check this asap.

[Edit] Ok, feedbacks incoming.

First thing I have to say is that I haven't found any bug... Yet. That's a good point.
In your custom quotes, you really should use cap at the beginning, and dot at the end. It's really weird, actually. The character itself is correct, but please, change her speaking animation. It burnt my eyes the first time I saw it...

Everything else looks ok to me. She is fast and has high hp, sanity and hunger, so she is a nice character to play if you want to relax. This sanity decrease in the dark is a good thing too, it balances the character a little, even if she remains stronger than average.

Keep up the good work, pal. Ask me if you want some ideas.

• Like 2

Ohohohohoho~! Hello, nurse!

Hehehehe, this looks like someone could use a damage INTAKE boost. I mean, she is a twig afterall. You could make her damage intake go up by looking at the armors that have damage absorb.

• Like 2

Hehehehe, this looks like someone could use a damage INTAKE boost. I mean, she is a twig afterall. You could make her damage intake go up by looking at the armors that have damage absorb.

lol I got animaniac joke

ill look into it!

how do you download? there is more then one download, do you need everything or just one particular file, if so which one?

• Like 1

Hello I did not speak English, I send this translated into the google translator message, Might I say how to download and install the mod?

Gotta check this asap.

[Edit] Ok, feedbacks incoming.

First thing I have to say is that I haven't found any bug... Yet. That's a good point.

In your custom quotes, you really should use cap at the beginning, and dot at the end. It's really weird, actually. The character itself is correct, but please, change her speaking animation. It burnt my eyes the first time I saw it...

Everything else looks ok to me. She is fast and has high hp, sanity and hunger, so she is a nice character to play if you want to relax. This sanity decrease in the dark is a good thing too, it balances the character a little, even if she remains stronger than average.

Keep up the good work, pal. Ask me if you want some ideas.

the character has been adjusted to your feedback accordingly, thank you!

renamond isn't compatible with RoG wish i would love to see please try and make this happen!

find me a way to ensure it works in RoG and i'd be glad to.

Just a shame that i can´t use her in DST

dst version is almost done, 4 months later- sorry about that wait...