• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Evergreen chops on 3

1 Screenshot

About This File

Any size evergreen chops in 3 hits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Don't expect a lot of love on this one, dude. You literally changed a few tuning.lua values. I won't come down on you too harshly though, since you're at least trying.

Try something a bit more ambitious next time perhaps.

• Like 1

awesome mod thanks a lot man i was really really f.... tired of being chopping 15 times even with the golden axe really ty so much for the mod playing in RoG without problems

i give my word that is working i'm using it right now and stills works perfect even the fastminer any chances to have both on DST?

Probably one of the most useful moods ever. Simple and very very so very efficient.  My index finger started to hurt, clicking 1000 times on the bloody trees trying to cut them off. But now with your mood, so much easier. 

Thanks a bunch!!!

Colin-UK.

@CbColin just a heads up, in case you aren't aware there is a specific control function called "Action". By default, it's hotkeyed to the Spacebar.  Basically triggering this control function lets you do the nearest doable action. For example: holding the spacebar while an Axe is in your tool slot, lets you auto chop nearby trees. Holding spacebar near sapling/grass/berry bushes lets you auto pick them. The list goes on. 

Meanwhile auto attacking hostile creatures is by holding F. 

While attempting to attack neutral creatures (butterflies, rabbits, etc), you must hold CTRL + F.

I hope that helps, cheers.