• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Puppy princess Musha [DS+DST] DST+DS(2018-11-27)

30 Screenshots

About This File

What's New in Version DST+DS(2018-11-27)   See changelog

Released

DST+DS (2018-11-27)

DS version : 21.7.2

DST version : 13.4.2

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Health 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can someone walk me through the process of hatching the egg? I placed it by the fire and it cracked, then started sweating or something. I waited about five minutes and nothing happened. 

Can someone walk me through the process of hatching the egg? I placed it by the fire and it cracked, then started sweating or something. I waited about five minutes and nothing happened. 

pick it up again and repeat the process next night

The characters art style don't match up to the rest of the world, BUT that does not make it any less epic.

This is possibly one of the most in depth characters on Klei's DL section.

I'm gonna download and mess around with this.

if anyone has any out of date problems like i did the other day try changing the API to the same as your game API

AND

the file that you put in the mod file should be like Mods/musha/(tons of weird file stuff) instead of Mods/Puppy_Princess_RPG/(tons of weird files stuff)

these two are the main reason why some people keep getting out of date or crashed sign on their mod in the game.

• Like 2

this mod is fantastic the only thing is i got her to be level 29 after a very long time of playing and when i quit the game and started playing again my max health and hunger were set back to the default base stats!! please fix this i didn't work this hard to get her to max level just to have her be reverted back to crappy stats and not be able to level her up anymore

i cant enable this mod,whats the problem? do i have an old vercion of the game? do i need regin of gigants install or what?

the only issue is that phoenix is literally in your way all of the time, its extremely annoying, as he's basically even moving you from your place. When you fight, you always accidentally open his storage. Would be so nice, if you could adjust following distance or something

the character looks pretty nice... kinda doesn't go with how most of the characters look (hungry, starved, skeletal, almost ghostly), pretty nice nonetheless... i wonder if i could make a mod to accompany yours... like giving enemies a better more fantasy oriented look, but using the same animations, i wanna try my luck with queen spiders and the krampus first.

HD, unique and very cute... any plans on making a miku? if you do please message me i have some ideas that you might like ^^

well, my musha don't change, neither yamche, and, just one more thing, someone should make a full RPG mod out of this mod, it would be so good