• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Puppy princess Musha [DS+DST] DST+DS(2018-11-27)

30 Screenshots

About This File

What's New in Version DST+DS(2018-11-27)   See changelog

Released

DST+DS (2018-11-27)

DS version : 21.7.2

DST version : 13.4.2

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Health 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'D like to see yamche can spew Fireballs or some not a melee attack what musha already dones,so valiant and  fragile it is,just let it do some aide jobs.You may draw a packet on yamche's neck to know it can carry sth, or create another frost bird use like Chester,btw, it run away when I want to open it - -! 

May help you ,great jobs.

It's just AWESOME :D I always respect people who can make such great mods like this!

T1kKz0FqCqAxc35fyh3Nnag8e8pj2wKFOgRWtmd2

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I'D like to see yamche can spew Fireballs or some not a melee attack what musha already dones,so valiant and  fragile it is,just let it do some aide jobs.You may draw a packet on yamche's neck to know it can carry sth, or create another frost bird use like Chester,btw, it run away when I want to open it - -! 

May help you ,great jobs.

I'd like to see the bird can spew fire too,it is phoenix right?

Wonder!

line 245 in Modmain.lua.

STRINGS.NAMES.MUSHASWORD = "Frame Hit (40%)"

guessing that should say Flame Hit?

You should fix the level system as when I reached level 29 and reach 7000xp, the xp kept going up and went above the limit. As I reached the limit, I saved and quit. When I got back in, the health, sanity, hunger limit was reset back to default along with the skills but the xp was still at 7001. 

The mod don't work well,when I eat bitterflies she level up all the time.Each time I eat a butterfly wing she level up it is a problem?

Crash when some BOSS appeared.

DLC,

5.1-8,

scripts/prefabs/bearger.lua(74,1) Porting Bearger to Player!

Reset() returning
../mods/musha/images/saveslot_portraits/musha.tex is 120x104 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/musha/images/selectscreen_portraits/musha.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/musha/images/selectscreen_portraits/musha_silho.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x00D0BDFF, 1, 16, 0x0359FDDC)
HttpClientWriteCallback READ 16 (16 total)
QueryServerComplete no callback
scripts/mainfunctions.lua(121,1) Can't find prefab collapse_small_fx
C:/Dont Starve/data/scripts/prefabs/bearger.lua:125: attempt to index a nil value
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
        C:/Dont Starve/data/scripts/prefabs/bearger.lua(125,1) in function 'fn'
        C:/Dont Starve/data/scripts/scheduler.lua(170,1) in function 'OnTick'
        C:/Dont Starve/data/scripts/scheduler.lua(381,1) in function 'RunScheduler'
        C:/Dont Starve/data/scripts/update.lua(87,1)
scripts/frontend.lua(712,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen
Force aborting...

I think I'm having the same problem as this person, I can't get the log because whenever a boss appear my game closes down on its own

So far, this is the best character mod for me! This should be included in the featured downloads! Works perfectly in RoG "Where there's a Wilson" patch. Thank you for very much for making this mod. :)

I just downloaded the mod and I have no idea about the frost heart. Can anyone tell me what the frost heart is?

The mod don't work well,when I eat bitterflies she level up all the time.Each time I eat a butterfly wing she level up it is a problem?

There will be a sound and text such as "Level X" when you level. The EXP tracker will say "Next: " and numbers.

I just downloaded the mod and I have no idea about the frost heart. Can anyone tell me what the frost heart is?

The frost heart is a component of the frost hammer. It acts as a small icebox container until used in crafting.

Where can I craft the exclusive itens? I searched them but I cant find!(sorry for the bad english, brazilian here) btw, great mod, the best char mod I ever saw

Oh, just one more thing, i think my princess don't level up, I have the RPG mod installed. there's a level bar for her, or something? and if there is, the RPG mod is somehow blocking it(maybe because RPG mod has a level up sistem)? thanks for the the help