• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

4 Screenshots

About This File

-The Storm Cellar is a massive storage hole with 80 slots

-The Storm Cellar is craftable under the Structures Tab

-WARNING DO NOT USE SHIFT CLICK you may lost your items.Some people do some don't.Use at your own risk.

-Recipe = 20 cut stone,20 wood flooring and 1 gold shovel

-Note: For those that think this is unbalanced

-9 Chest with 81 slots = 108 logs

-1 Storm Cellar with 80 slots = 80 logs ,60 rocks ,4 twigs and 1 gold nugget

-So the verdict is in, for convenience you must pay more

-Besides all that BS, it's cool!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I would much rather pay more resources to be able to store all of my stuff in 1 area rather then make 9 chests and forget where I put specific things. This is an amazing mod

• Like 2
  • Health 1

does this mod really dont have any background???

For the reason that with a solid background you can't see ****.It's just to big.

i really like this mod, but you can always put the slots in groups for more organiszation. sort of like the inventory slots. So have gruops of 9 by 9.

also since its a cellar you can reduce the spoil just by alittle bit.

this mod don't work

I hate seeing comments like this. You really should think about how incorrect that statement is. Many people use it and it works.. Maybe.. just maybe you messed up the installation or it just isn't compatible with the version you use or another mod you might be using.   

• Like 2

this is the most useful and non-cheat mod for this game. i think they should apply this mod in the game itself.

buddy, if you can handle the the shift click problem i will be apreciate greatly.

thanks for your work.

• Thanks 1

Hey man, i like a lot of your mods but have to say use none. The reason is simply, though the ideas and mechanichs are mostly awesome, the structures' images aren't. I mean the mud hut for example looks great, i guess. But the style (i mean the actuall drawing style, like how the edges are smoothed and stuff like that) just still doesn't fit in too well with the general game so i believe all your mods would greatly benefit if it was somehow possible for you to find someone (or maybe do it yourself, i dont know about your abilities) to work on the visual aspects of your mods. If for example all your extra structures would come in as one mod (now visually reworked) that is something i`d certainly download and suggest all my friends, cuz then it would be like a little DLC expansion of the game. But being reminded of its unnaturality everytime i look at it just sucks for a content.

Reading it now it might sound pissy, but i actually meant to say how much i like your ideas and huge effort.

Hey man, i like a lot of your mods but have to say use none. The reason is simply, though the ideas and mechanichs are mostly awesome, the structures' images aren't. I mean the mud hut for example looks great, i guess. But the style (i mean the actuall drawing style, like how the edges are smoothed and stuff like that) just still doesn't fit in too well with the general game so i believe all your mods would greatly benefit if it was somehow possible for you to find someone (or maybe do it yourself, i dont know about your abilities) to work on the visual aspects of your mods. If for example all your extra structures would come in as one mod (now visually reworked) that is something i`d certainly download and suggest all my friends, cuz then it would be like a little DLC expansion of the game. But being reminded of its unnaturality everytime i look at it just sucks for a content.

Reading it now it might sound pissy, but i actually meant to say how much i like your ideas and huge effort.

TY for your input,i'll work on the art :))

Didn't see anyone else who had asked about the configuration options. So, my question is:

Under "spot," what do the settings "default" and "just down some" change?

Thanks! :)

Great mod, btw

I got a problem, I crafted the storm celler and everything but when I click to open it, my games crashes.

A warning appears and some logs under it and it gives me three options, Exit Game, Disable mods and Visit forums. I think.

Can anyone help me?