• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

6 Screenshots

About This File

Now compatible with DLC!

Playing DS for a pretty good amount of time today.I've decided that i need a direct path to my Beefalo.

Adds minimap icon for the Beefalo.

Requested and added icons for

Mandrakes

Mushrooms

Chester's Eye_Bone

Volt Goat

Rocky the Rock Lobster

Carrots

Flint

Rabbit Holes

Don't like some icons

Locate Where's My Beefalo\modmain.lua and open with notepad or what have you, then do this.Place 2 dashes in front of the AddMinimapAtlas you don't want to show.Save and close,thats it DONE!

Example =

--AddMinimapAtlas("minimap/babybeefalo.xml")

AddMinimapAtlas("minimap/beefalo.xml")

Special thanks to Rupture from klei forums for a cleaner more compatible code!

What's New in Version 1.3

Released

• Now compatible with DLC!
  • Special thanks to Rupture from klei forums for a cleaner more compatible code!
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Help... this downloads to my computer and not to the game. It worked fine in Don't Starve together but would like to see the Beefalo in Don't Starve. Thanks

The mod started crashing, it worked once but now it won't work at all. I've tried disabling all other mods but it still either says "crashed" or "to be disabled" every time I try. Weird...

same thing

I am unclear on how to install this.  I have unzipped to C:\Users\name\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve.    There was not a Mods folder, despite already installing a modified craft pot and health info mods.    There is a folder C:\Users\name\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\save\mod_config_data.  However when I saved it hear, the mod did not show up in enable mods.   Neither did it show up when saved to a newly created folder called Mods in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve.    Please advise. The other mods were easy to install as I was able to subscribe to them through Steam.   

• Like 1