• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

6 Screenshots

About This File

Now compatible with DLC!

Playing DS for a pretty good amount of time today.I've decided that i need a direct path to my Beefalo.

Adds minimap icon for the Beefalo.

Requested and added icons for

Mandrakes

Mushrooms

Chester's Eye_Bone

Volt Goat

Rocky the Rock Lobster

Carrots

Flint

Rabbit Holes

Don't like some icons

Locate Where's My Beefalo\modmain.lua and open with notepad or what have you, then do this.Place 2 dashes in front of the AddMinimapAtlas you don't want to show.Save and close,thats it DONE!

Example =

--AddMinimapAtlas("minimap/babybeefalo.xml")

AddMinimapAtlas("minimap/beefalo.xml")

Special thanks to Rupture from klei forums for a cleaner more compatible code!

What's New in Version 1.3

Released

• Now compatible with DLC!
  • Special thanks to Rupture from klei forums for a cleaner more compatible code!
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Unzip and save to desktop. Go to the game location on your computer, open the "Mod" folder and put the folder in there. Open the game, go to "mods" and enable the mod. Start the game and you should be good to go!

I'm using this mod! afro! Please add icons for bosses too! That would be awesome! :)

There's a mod called Where's my Giants. Has the 4 seasonal bosses, treeguards and spider queens.

i have it downloaded and can see it on the mod screen but when i enable it and play the play there is no minimap.

i have it downloaded and can see it on the mod screen but when i enable it and play the play there is no minimap.

It's not a new minimap.The mod adds icons to the map.

Use it! Love it!

It's nice to can customize it what to see and what not.

The difference about modding and "cheating" is different for everyone. lol

Forgive me but I have never used a Mod before.  I have Don't starve installed and the RG update.  I downloaded the mod but it does not seem to be working.  How do I use it after downloading?  Thanks.

Forgive me but I have never used a Mod before.  I have Don't starve installed and the RG update.  I downloaded the mod but it does not seem to be working.  How do I use it after downloading?  Thanks.

Unzip the mod to your the don't starve mods folder. Open the game and select mods on main screen, then enable the mods you want to use.

On a PC the folder is located here C:\Program Files (x86)\DontStarve\mods

According to Don't Starve this mod is out of date. When is it going to be updated?

If you can use the steam version,it's always up to date.