• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Equivalent Exchange (Massively OP Version) 1.0

About This File

This is an OP version of the original Equivalent exchange, by Nudel. The credit all goes to him for his fantastic work! His mod was my favourite by far.

What this mod does is adds a bigger variety of things to duplicate, which includes foods, which is severely OP.

I prefer Nudels work to mine, but i just posted this for those who wanted it.

Here is a list:

Berries, Carrots, Corn, Dragonfruit, Durian, Eggplant, Fish, Frog Legs, Honey, Koalefant_summer, Koalefant_winter, Fleshy Bulb Meat, Mandrake, Meat, Monster Meat, Morsel, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Spider Glands, Tall Bird Eggs, Deerclops Eyeball, Honey Poultice, Beard Hair, Butter, Butterfly Wings, Charcoal, Bird Eggs, Rotten Eggs, Guano, Gunpowder, Healing Salve, Heat Stone, Beefalo Horn, Lightbulb, Bunnyman Tail, Big Jerky, Monster Jerky, Small Jerky, Drumsticks, Batwings, The Three Coloured Mushrooms, Normal And Dark Petals, and so much more.

You can edit this in the modmain, you can also add items from other mods to the list, and give them a value.

Enjoy!

REMEMBER: This is NOT my mod, all credit goes to Nudel, the original creator. I just created this mod for people who struggle with this game, as it makes it a lot easier.

:

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• V1: Mod added

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Forgot to mension: Go to Nudels original Equivalent Exchange page for info on the actual mod, as i forgot to explain it.

there is a bug that disables certain recipes from tabs when enabling this mod.... one item of which being the heatstone.... please correct this

no image of the boxes and yeah the other items are gone when using it...

Im not sure what is causing this problem.. Everything works fine for me

Used This, It Really Doesn't Make Too Much Sense To Me On The Purple Orb Concept, And The Exchange Chest, I Put An Item In, Does Nothing, I Love The Concept However On Basic Building Components, But The Elements That Make BluePrints, I Couldn't Understand How To Even Interact With It To Even Apply A BluePrint? Missing Context On Instructions On How To Operate Newly Added Items. And The Chest, Crashes Game When I Open It, Not The Exchange one, That One Just Eats Items As I put In There Like A Trash Can, Nothing In It But One Single Container To Place An Item On Top, That Has No Real Significant Meaning To Use.