• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

12 Screenshots

About This File

As requested

WARNING!!!

SERIOUS POISON WILL KILL YOU IF EATEN!!!

-This poison will kill most anything I could think of that eats with the exception birds and rabbits.

-Beefalo arn't eaters but were modded to eat.

-The poison does have a shelf life of about 10 days

-Serious Poison is craftable under the FOOD TAB

-3 monster meat 3 red cap mushrooms and 3 rot

-Use at your own risk.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

OP. Again, like hound poison, most common ingredients, and ALMOST EVERYTHING WILL DIE?!? With this the game will be way too boring, since you just have to go to a forest, find a spider den, kill some spiders for monster meat, then pick some red mushrooms(often found in forests) and leaving roasted berries or fish on the ground for easy rot, then what? Just placing it, waiting and soon you get so much things! This is for people who just don't get the game. Better use god mode.

Ioioto just eat some or make some suggestions :-)

Was playin today with this mod and it helped but by no means did it clear my path

• Like 3

Thank you sir. Not only have you taken the suggestions of others to heart, but you even improved upon the true destructive power of this deadly meat. I believe that the recipe is spot on in difficulty as well as (let's just say) lore friendly with the use of the components. I hope you keep us serious players in mind with any future mods you make because when you do, you make a damn fine mod.

Five stars for you good sir.

Thank you sir. Not only have you taken the suggestions of others to heart, but you even improved upon the true destructive power of this deadly meat. I believe that the recipe is spot on in difficulty as well as (let's just say) lore friendly with the use of the components. I hope you keep us serious players in mind with any future mods you make because when you do, you make a damn fine mod.

Thanks

Sorry about my harsh comment, but make the recipe a bit harder to make it good. E.g. 3 meat, 5 rot and 10 redcap.

OP. Again, like hound poison, most common ingredients, and ALMOST EVERYTHING WILL DIE?!? With this the game will be way too boring, since you just have to go to a forest, find a spider den, kill some spiders for monster meat, then pick some red mushrooms(often found in forests) and leaving roasted berries or fish on the ground for easy rot, then what? Just placing it, waiting and soon you get so much things! This is for people who just don't get the game. Better use god mode.

And? It's a mod :D If you don't want to use , just don't use :'D

Totaly true.

Maybe you should make this thing indistinguishable from normal meat, and dealing less damage, where indistinguishable means that they look the same and name the same, so players should store it carefully.

Hi, I found your mod very useful for a novice not very good :) but it does not work (at least not for me) is it possible to update please. thank you for your mods and good game

Cool mod, but I think it would be better if the number of targets was less. Why do beefalos and bunnymen eat this? Can I change this for myself in some way?