• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Now you can craft you own Gramaphone under Structure tab.

Ingredients:Gold Nugget-3 , Gears-5 and one Beefalo horn.

You will need Alchemy engine to craft it.

Let your feedback in the comments.

What's New in Version V 0.1

Released

• 10/02/2013 - Release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If you can you can add records and make it so it drains or raises sanity depending on the song played.

• Like 2

pretty neat mod but gears are kind of hard to get a hold of ya know

How come gears are hard to get?I have 200+ and all are legit,In caves there is full of Clockwork rooks,bishops and knights and they all drop 2 gears.But if you really think it is hard to get those gears please change the recipe,go in modmain.lua and replace gears with something else :)

Where is the sound file located in this mod? I want to change the tune.  Thanks :-)

I located it in Data\sound\gramophone.fsb but I can't say I know how to edit\change it.

if you find out how to change it tell me, i wanna put some crazy nyan cat tunes or dubstep on my dont starve world

How come gears are hard to get?I have 200+ and all are legit,In caves there is full of Clockwork rooks,bishops and knights and they all drop 2 gears.But if you really think it is hard to get those gears please change the recipe,go in modmain.lua and replace gears with something else :-)

Well considering you have to go down to the ruins level of the caves, fairly hard. Still, I'm a fairly lazy starver so I have the craftable gears mod. :D

I love you.  Seriously, my favorite mod.

It's too OP though, because my theme song being repeatedly played over and over again inspires me to be approximately 3.74x as good at Don't Starve.

It's a fantastic mod!