• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

Adds two new crafting recipes to the game.One for the Orange Gem

and one for the Green Gem.

Red Gem + Yellow Gem = Orange Gem

Blue Gem + Yellow Gem = Green Gem

Yellow Gems can be obtained by killing damaged Clockwork Bishops, found in the ruins.

The crafting recipes can be found under the Refine Tab.

What's New in Version 3.0   See changelog

Released

• v3.0 - update for All's Well That Maxwell
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I find it funny (I literally laughed for like 10 seconds) how some people complain that this ruins the game. Cuz they have to remember that this is a mod, and they don't have to download it. Other wise I think its a pretty good mod, but maybe if you combined something like slurtle slime and a red gem you could get  a yellow gem (also could cook slurtle slime/combine with honey and cook to crystalize it)? Maybe something else but it would be nice.

• Like 3

I find it funny (I literally laughed for like 10 seconds) how some people complain that this ruins the game. Cuz they have to remember that this is a mod, and they don't have to download it. Other wise I think its a pretty good mod, but maybe if you combined something like slurtle slime and a red gem you could get  a yellow gem (also could cook slurtle slime/combine with honey and cook to crystalize it)? Maybe something else but it would be nice.

Yeah, I agree with you about the thing with the ruining.Interesting thoughts about the crafting recipes. I personally thought about integrating fireflies or light bulbs into the recipe, since the Yellow Gem is kind of a glowing gem. at the moment, yellow gems are dropped by damaged clockwork bishops, I forgot to mention that in the description.I will add a crafting recipe for the Yellow Gem, and maybe for the blue/red ones in a future update.

• Like 3

Going to try this now because I NEED yellow gems.  Hope it works and the idea of adding recipes " . I personally thought about integrating fireflies or light bulbs into the recipe, since the Yellow Gem ............" BRILLIANT! f#$KING BRILLIANT!!!