• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

3 Screenshots

• Like 28
  • Thanks 15
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 4
  • Ninja 1
  • Hunger 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 2
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I thought a picture might help. Pressing T spawns a bunch of items right in the middle of the map everytime although most of them get deleted when I close the window (including the fish on the picture), the Backpack and the Piggyback remain. The mod alone, without anything else, still behaves that way. Is there a way around it?

Spawn_Pile_zps3d7caa60.png

I thought a picture might help. Pressing T spawns a bunch of items right in the middle of the map everytime although most of them get deleted when I close the window (including the fish on the picture), the Backpack and the Piggyback remain. The mod alone, without anything else, still behaves that way. Is there a way around it?

Update to v0.24, it should all be fixed now

- Added page numbers
- Fixed visual bug
- Improved performance
- Items are now alfabetical
- Added more items
  • Like 3

0.24 made some items disappear from the list like fireflies and berry bushes

edit: nvm i manually added them to the list they were disabled with -- modifier

what can I do about the above error

Can you post what the error screen said on crash?  Also, you can post about the last page of info from your log file.txt:

"C:\Users\**yourID**\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\log.txt"

The Issue is quite simple, the versions are mismatching.

What I had to do is manualy "downgrade" the mod to use the version 3 api.

I cannot seem to get this mod to work, i have installed it and in the mod menu it says that it has been installed but it also says that "it crashed on last start up, automatically disabled". how do i fix this?. oh and i am using a cracked version of don't starve.

I cannot seem to get this mod to work, i have installed it and in the mod menu it says that it has been installed but it also says that "it crashed on last start up, automatically disabled". how do i fix this?. oh and i am using a cracked version of don't starve.

You get no support with a cracked version of the game.  Plain and simple.  It's cheap enough for such a great game so save up your lunch money and do the right thing.

The Issue is quite simple, the versions are mismatching.

What I had to do is manualy "downgrade" the mod to use the version 3 api.

How?

I keep trying to install this and it wont work. This is the first mod i ever tried. guess I shouldn't?

Mine's don't work, i installed it, but press "T" and don't happen nothing, what is going wrong??

If this isn't working for anyone, it's one of a very few problems.  I've just run it on the newest preview and it works perfectly, so you have something messed up on your end:

Check these things and report back here:

• You have the latest version of the game.
  • You have the latest version of the mod.
  • You have the mod installed under your Don't Starve install directory in /mods.
  • There is no double mod directory (i.e. /CJBMods_TMI/CJBMods_TMI)