• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Allows ice over ponds to be broken with a pickaxe. It can't freeze again for 3-6 hours. Frogs and mosquitos won't spawn if it's winter, however fish can be caught.

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

• v1.0 - release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The download doesn't work,modmain.lua is empty

It is supposed to be empty. Everything is happening in mod/scripts/prefabs/pond.lua, the game uses that instead of the original.

What happened to the Workshop version of this?

I assume this was one of the mods that a random guy uploaded to workshop as his own and got deleted. I made my mods available there so you should be able to see it now.

thank you,I just saw it has to be empty,that just was a small bug from the game,anyway,thanks . I love that mod.Finally,I can fish in winter :'( . 

This is a great mod, being able to go ice fishing is brilliant. I do have a suggestion though as I think it skews game balance. Winter is now super easy, all I have to do is build a camp near a pond and wait it out. I think balance could be made better by greatly increasing how long it takes to catch a fish.