• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

5 Screenshots

About This File

v1.2

A decorative Tiki Totem craftable under the light tab

Now with heat, cooker and sanityaura

(Always On Tiki Torch) has been added to the download section per request.

Thanks to Blackbowix The Gaule for help on the new texture!

What's New in Version 1.2

Released

• New textures!
  • Thanks to Blackbowix The Gaule for help on the new texture!
  • Added proper placer for when building
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

May you make your texture less bright and less embossed or more dented or blur please?

in the purpose to be less photorealistic. :-)

May you make your texture less bright and less embossed or more dented or blur please?

in the purpose to be less photorealistic. :-)

I'll look into this for the new game update and thanks for your input !

I agree that I'd like a slightly more Don't Starve-ish style, but otherwise thank you very much! I no longer have to envy those darn pigs and their torches!

I am really loving this, thank you!

I have a question: do you know if it's possible to make it an "always on" item?  For example, rather than the torch going off when you walk a few steps away, it stays on.  I thought it would be pretty to have my whole camp lit up at night, without having to set out fire pits all over and keep them filled all night.   :-)

• Like 1

I am really loving this, thank you!

I have a question: do you know if it's possible to make it an "always on" item?  For example, rather than the torch going off when you walk a few steps away, it stays on.  I thought it would be pretty to have my whole camp lit up at night, without having to set out fire pits all over and keep them filled all night.   :-)

Always On Tiki Torch has been added to the Tiki Torch download page.

• Like 1

Fantastic, afro1967!  Thank you very much for taking the time to do that, it is very much appreciated!

Your welcome!

can you please update it to the version of all is well that maxwell, because this mod crash SA version here thanks ASAP

I get no crashes, and i use "All is well that Maxwell". Can both types be installed at the same time, or do they conflict?

Also, when i leave the Tiki's area the flame gets much much larger, but when i get close to it, i gets smaller, is the normal?

i currently use the "Always on Tiki Torch".

I get no crashes, and i use "All is well that Maxwell". Can both types be installed at the same time, or do they conflict?

Also, when i leave the Tiki's area the flame gets much much larger, but when i get close to it, i gets smaller, is the normal?

i currently use the "Always on Tiki Torch".

Yes that's normal, in case your running back or venturing out and need a bit more light.

Yes the mods are compatible.

Question

so I had the good idea of hammering down the tiki torch since i didnt like where i placed it after a few days building my base. Well the game crashes once the task is compelte, like it wasnt written in the code to allow for that. Is this normal?

Same with the deerclops. when i heard it coming after me I ran to my base but the game crashed which i assume he was in my base and wrecking the tiki torches resulting in the same error with hammering them down, but had some deerlops prefab files giving me errors along with tiki torch errors.

just curious if this was an recurring error or could be fixed? 

Thanks!

I love this mod, but it slows down the game. not sure if its because i built 8 of them, and one is far off or what.

I downloaded the always on tiki torch.