1 Screenshot

About This File

This mod adds bundling wrap, wax paper and beeswax (from DST)

Compatibile with base game and both DLC.

Bundled Supplies

5YcJff5.png 
Food items are stored inside Bundled Supplies indefinitely without spoiling. Unwrapping it will cause all the items stored inside to drop on ground, in addition to 1 Wax Paper. 

Bundling Wrap

NkfzsG8.png
It allows the players to create Bundled Supplies by wrapping up 4 item stacks. Just click on it, put your food inside and enjoy. You need Waxpaper and Rope to create this.

Waxpaper

we7nKBW.png
It requires 1 Beeswax and 1 Papyrus to craft. It can be used to craft Bundling Wrap. When unwrapping Bundled Supplies, the Wax Paper is returned.

Beeswax

gqqyOqX.png 
To make beeswax you only need Honeycomb. Don't worry, it wont melt near fire or on the ground!
Did Parusoid

1 person likes this

User Feedback

this looks amazing!!!... but i have no steam :( therefore... i can't install that mode, and make this one work

Share this comment

1 hour ago, saralina said:

this looks amazing!!!... but i have no steam :( therefore... i can't install that mode, and make this one work

You are wrong you should just throw the folder in the file in the game folder there's a folder "Mods" you throw you go in the game and the bug is running and steam is not necessary

Share this comment

On 4/10/2017 at 10:58 AM, Maks123 said:

You are wrong you should just throw the folder in the file in the game folder there's a folder "Mods" you throw you go in the game and the bug is running and steam is not necessary

no,with that i mean i CANT install the "perishable mod", because i lack "stream".

and you say that that mod in stream  is necesary

Share this comment

7 hours ago, Parusoid said:

Hey! It's my mod! 

Excuse me for what I have your mod put on the forum Klei entertainment I just uploaded the file for those who have no ability to install it from Steam

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, Maks123 said:

Excuse me for what I have your mod put on the forum Klei entertainment I just uploaded the file for those who have no ability to install it from Steam

Well ok

Share this comment

Thank you I if you don't mind I'll be your fashion post here with your permission

20 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

Well ok

Share this comment

On 13/4/2017 at 11:25 AM, Maks123 said:

At least you would have put the name of the original creator. i did when i load the Deluxes Fire Pits in here.

Share this comment

9 hours ago, JezusDayz said:

At least you would have put the name of the original creator. i did when i load the Deluxes Fire Pits in here.

I'll fix it

Share this comment

Food items still spoil after being bundled.

Ex: I placed monster meat and monster jerky in the bundle and closed it and after a couple of days i opened it and it became rot.

Share this comment