• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Wil mod for DST 1.0.0

About This File

Hey! its a year since i havent uploaded a mod and theres this one guy who is asking for the DST version of this OP character (i have tweaked him alittle to make it balanced) now i just made the DST version of this character but theres a slight problem, im too lazy to type all of his speeches when examining and i cant seem to make the icon show up when u use the combined status and the global position mod so im using a character from a template to compensate and when inspecting self, it also shows the name as "Template (or something)" and it also has no picture under the name when inspecting self and the button to inspect self also im using the template's image anyways i think its a balanced character where food is really the issue it just drains so fast but he hits hard and has an insane amount of health, and the original mod was created using just plain notepad and the "paint" application i dont use any kind of spriter so just deal with the art and i will be working on the icons and maybe im going to make him dapper since his sanity is 150, leave a comment on how to balance him, i will be releasing updates regarding the art

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.