• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Domo's Don't Starve Character Creator 1.0.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the download page for Domo's Don't Starve Character Creator tool.  It is a plugin for Adobe Flash, and requires that you have Adobe Extension Manager installed.  Instructions on its use can be found here.  Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hello, if you are still here can you help to use your plugin?

i installed AF CS 6, installed your plugin, started new flash file (default action script 3.0), opened DCC window, created new char in it and loaded, but all what i got is white dots on screen with names of body part in description. Something is definetly missed.

0d3391e52a8a9e2ea2ed3e0a008938b6.jpg

Hey, @ViewtifulDom, I have a problem, I am trying to use your tool but every time I click the load button a random amount of instances appear and then this error occurs stopping the rest of the load process.

The following JavaScript error(s) occurred:

At line 178 of file "DSCC.jsfl":
TypeError: instance has no properties

If you could help me out that would be greatly appreciated!

Here is some info:

I am using Adobe Flash CS6, Action Script 3.0 with the player set to Flash Player 11.2.
I seen the post above said that they installed After Effects (?) so I did the same.

Thank you!

Hey @Rincevvind and  @WolfHybrid23.  I realize I am extremely late to your calls, but hopefully I can still help you out.

@Rincevvind, you are doing everything exactly right.  Those white dots are empty symbols, and each one represents a different body part of your character.  Next comes the fun part - all you have to do now is open each body part by double-clicking on a white dot and draw in the matching body part.  Try not to move any of the dots, as they've been placed in the proper locations to match the animation build, (if you do move any, all you have to do is reload the character from the DSCC window).

@WolfHybrid23, your problem is a little trickier.  I've found WHERE your hangup is, but I can't figure out why it's happening.  Am I correct is assuming this is happening when you create a brand new character?  If you can, attach a screen shot of Flash with the DSCC window and your library panel open. (Also you don't need to install After Effects, AF is 'Adobe Flash').

Hope this helps, guys.  Feel free to message me if you need more assistance.  I'll try to answer sooner than a year later.

- Dom