Co-op in Normal Don't Starve 3 players on one screen 58.99с

2 Screenshots

About This File

Ру

Я скачал мод со стима.Я решил не у всех есть Лицензия и вот я закидаю этот мод сюда.Я немного модифицировал там добавлены следующие игроки : Вудлегс, Вильбур, Веббер, Валани и Варли не работают сообщайте если будут проблемы с модом помогу просите какие-то моды я скину))))) Всем удачи и проживите 1000 дней с другом в не голодать и мод поддерживает с СЖО 1 и набора dlc2

У 2 и 3 игрока есть  Призраки при смерти но только у Wilson's, Willow's, Wolfgang's and Wendy Что бы призрак превратился в человека на положить сердце на пол и за призрака нажать CTRL+Shift

АН

I downloaded the mod from Steam.I decided not all have the license and here I go in this mod here.I made a few changes, added the following : Treeless, Wilbur, Webber, Varley Valani not work to say if there is a problem with the mod that will help You make some mods I'll do))))) good luck and live 1000 days with my friend don't starve and mod support with DLC 1 and DLC 2

2 and 3, the player has Ghosts at death but only at Wilson's, Willow's, Wolfgang's and Wendy That would be the Ghost went to put a heart on the floor and the Ghost press CTRL+Shift

What's New in Version 58.99с   See changelog

Released

Ru

-Теперь Есть Полная Луна.

-Мини фикс Когда 2 игрок не мог умереть.

-Фикс у 2 игрока инвентарь бил за экраном.

-Фикс В SW 2,3 игроки не могли подбирать вещи и выкидывать.

-Добавлена возможность пользоваться почти всеми персонажами SW.

-Добавили Призрака.

-Добавили сердце для возврата игрока к жизни  

-Фикс       

En

Now There's A Full Moon.

-Mini-fix When 2 player could not die.

-Fix for 2 players inventory gets behind the screen.

-Fix SW 2.3 players could not pick up things and throw.

-Added the ability to use almost all characters SW.

-Added Ghost

-Added the heart to return a player to lifу

-Fix

User Feedback

Hey Maks, thanks for bringing all the good Mods from Steam to this site. I hope you bring more most popular and most downloaded mods from there to here in the future.

I just want to ask; is the players on this MOD moved  by AI or must be controlled by human players?

Share this comment

On 14.02.2017 at 4:47 AM, se7enseas said:

Hey Maks, thanks for bringing all the good Mods from Steam to this site. I hope you bring more most popular and most downloaded mods from there to here in the future.

I just want to ask; is the players on this MOD moved  by AI or must be controlled by human players?

players can be controlled via the controller here is the link it is written:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=172291214&searchtext=coop

Share this comment