• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

4 Screenshots

About This File

Felix the Cat Character Mod!

Featuring Felix the Cat, a funny animal cartoon character created in the silent film era. The anthropomorphic black cat with his black body, white eyes, and giant grin, coupled with the surrealism of the situations in which his cartoons place him, combine to make Felix one of the most recognized cartoon characters in film history. Felix was the first character from animation to attain a level of popularity sufficient to draw movie audiences.

Felix is a scaredy-cat so he runs fast and has lower sanity but a faster sanity regeneration, he also is affected more by night and scary monsters due to this!

In my next update I'm hoping to have custom sounds and dialogue for him. I am also working on adding a magic bag for him so check back!

This is my first mod so there are still many bugs with Felix. Notably, there are many facial expressions that I couldn't figure out what they were for. They will have a big red number on them when they pop up in the game. If you see any of them please, PM me with the number and what was happening to Felix at that time so I can fix it. Also, if you notice anything else that glitches or is broken, let me know!

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments