• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Woodoo - The Witch Doctor [DST], [RoG] and [DS] 1.0

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's a character mod for Woodoo, the witch doctor.

His stats are:

Health: 150

Hunger: 150

Sanity: 120

(Like Willow)

And he does 0.8x damage

-He's got friends on the other side (When his sanity drops below 60 he turns into his insane mode, and has 1.2x dmg, and doesn't need a science machine)

-Grows a glorious moustache (Gives some insulation, and when shaved - beard hair)

-Brings his own hat (He starts with his Voodoo Hat which lowers his sanity, and gives a little bit of insulation)

-Has a custom minimap icon, and it changes when he goes insane

-His Voodoo Hat has a minimap icon

-Custom speech files

-Wolfgang's sounds

-Vanilla (Woodoo_Vanilla.zip), RoG (Woodoo_RoG.zip) and DST (Woodoo_DST.zip) compatible.

-I've tried to balance him out as much as possible, if you people don't think he's balanced enough, tell me, and give me suggestions on how should I do it (eg. lower his health, hunger...)

-I've been working hard on making Woodoo fit in with the game, and I've busted my balls with the art. If you don't like it, or you think it doesn't fit in that well, report it to me, and tell me what could I have done differently.

-Report any graphical glitches, please, they will be fixed.

To do list:

-I want to make the profile picture look nicer

-Make custom sound files

-Make graphics for when struck by lightning

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments