• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Description

This mod adds Wera to your game. She's basically an all around character, taking advantage from her weather resistance and expert crop management she had little problem with preparing for longer trips and surviving them. Unfortunately there's some stuff she won't eat no matter what, so better check her food before going anywhere!

Stats

-Health - 175

-Hunger - 150

-Sanity - 150

Perks & Cons

Marked as spoiler in case you want to experience the character without knowing what you're getting into...

-Experienced with Gardening - All crops are growing faster, fertilizers are more potent.

-More Used to Climate Changes - Lower freezing (and heating) rate, rain is less harmful

-Picky Eater - There are some foods she just won't touch, so beware!

Mod's Features

-Custom art, portraits and icons

-Custom character strings

-Custom character sounds

-Compatible with both Vanilla and RoG

Notes

-This is my first custom character so if you encounter any bugs please let me know. I want her to be enjoyable to play, without stupid glitches, typos, etc.

-Special thanks to Dragon Leo Wolf for the Extended Sample Character Mod, and helping me with compiling afterwards!

-If you're experiencing trouble with downloading this mod it's also available from Steam Workshop here!

-If you have some ideas about the mod and you would like to share them, you can leave your thoughts on the Official Mod Thread here!

Known Issues

-None

To Do

-Make DST compatible

What's New in Version 1.3   See changelog

Released

• -Updated Mod Description

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

nobody likes a vegan

"Veganism - the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products, particularly in diet, as well as following an associated philosophy that rejects the commodity status of sentient animals."

Know your language, @Milltown!