• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

4 Screenshots

About This File

Gaz is the menacing younger sister of Dib and one of the supporting characters of Invader Zim. Known for her dark, violent and antisocial personality, Gaz has frequently expressed her disdain for the rest of the human race, seeming to care about only two things in the world: Pizza and video games. Few have been known to get between her and those two things and walk away unscathed.

standart stats:

hunger: 200

sanity: 200

health: 100

Perks

- can have up to 4 pig followers

- damage multiplier 1.1

Cons

- hunger multiplier 1.2

This mod is still in development, please let me know about balancing requests and other input / stuff

If the game crashes when you try to select Gaz you have to disable small textures in the options.

What's New in Version 0.8   See changelog

Released

• - perks
  • - balancing

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I remember the episode Bloatie's Pizza Hog- maybe she gets some kinda bonus from Piggies, or she has a special item on her, that she can use to tame up to say 2-3 pigs without the item actually being used? Nice work making these characters, the series should never have gone the way it did- effing Nickelpoodeon.

Maybe alternatively, her only perk is to 1-shot kill nightmare ghosts with just the power of her rage and an angry stare? or maybe that can be a special that you need to build up somehow :D

maybe she has a game slave 2 as a weapon and it could have somethin to do with vampire piggy hunter cuz she's always playing it.  it could give a positive sanity aura also balanced by a lower base sanity cuz, ya know, gaz. :p

btw do you have any plans to make your invader zim characters RoG compatible?

@outseeker, thank you for submitting your ideas :-)

@sixthcircle, thank you too, im thinking about that gamesalve too, but cant imagine a proper way to implement this thing cause it would look stupid in the hands holding it miles away from her face. I do not know about convertnig the mods to rog, cause i thought the games are supoosed to be merged anyhow. Another thing is that for example dibs perk is quite useless on single player, so there is no real reason to do so. The zim mod is already there and converting gir is quite a deal with all the things he got.

yeah i had thought about that with dib - i hadn't heard about the merging tho thats cool to hear.  i agree that without a different walk anim for her so she could be looking at the game slave all the time it wouldn't look right :/  i'll keep noodling it :)

Sugestion:
-Bring her own game to the game
-Get a bit mad when not playing
-Alucinations are afraid of her might

1. Exclusive item: Portatil game, sanity boost while using (like a tool). Uses "baterys".
2. High insanity boost while not playing and a berserker might.
3. Alucination are neutral to her. (like pigs)

I remember the episode Bloatie's Pizza Hog- maybe she gets some kinda bonus from Piggies, or she has a special item on her, that she can use to tame up to say 2-3 pigs without the item actually being used? Nice work making these characters, the series should never have gone the way it did- effing Nickelpoodeon.

LOL yes that episode was awesome. I have the box set of all the episodes of invader zim, i love this show.