• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Coordinate 1.0.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Tired of trying to describe that you just found beefalo south of the spawn, just to the east of that weird rock and those trees? Me too, so I created my first mod to show your coordinates.

What's New in Version 0.0.3   See changelog

Released

• Moved the coordinates to the bottom-right corner for now to prevent obscuring server messages.
  • Fixed some configuration problems that prevented all clients from accessing the coordinates.
  • Updated the logo slightly.
  • Initial release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Well, ****... This one is one of the most necessary mods for DST. It'd be awesome if ot could born from the nothingness a lot sooner ;-; Nah, I should not be greedy. Thank you, I wanted to say.

• Like 1

Well, ****... This one is one of the most necessary mods for DST. It'd be awesome if ot could born from the nothingness a lot sooner ;-; Nah, I should not be greedy. Thank you, I wanted to say.

Every time a new player joined my game they'd ask me where the beefalo were, where the base was, or where I was. I had no easy way to describe it without looking at the map and trying to work out landmarks.

I think this should make it a lot easier, without telling the players that they might have to go around some water, through a bunch of bees, and through a wormhole to reach a certain place. :)

The Coordinate is not change while the character keep moving.
It always be the number as the start location.Never change.
Does it have any problem with DST?

I've had a report on Steam that the mod is not working for anyone but the host of the server.

I'm going to be looking into a fix when I get back from work this evening. The main issue with this is that I need two accounts to test with as I can't be the host and a client at the same time.

Update allows you to reposition the coordinates.

This mod is no longer a server mod, it is client-only, so people aren't forced to install it.